|The roof of the Civic Center Parking Garage after Van Putte got done with it!|
|Another view of the green roof of the|
Civic Center Parking Garage with some of
the new stone, sod and trees we installed.
|Some of the 10,000 original granite|
pavers on the roof of the Civic Center
that Van Putte removed.
- Installed 75,000 square feet of sod, sedum, trees and shrubs = 8.25 Olympic-sized swimming pools
- Installed 2,500 cubic yards of lightweight growth material = over 31 full semi trucks or 250 Van Putte dump trucks
- Installed 160,000 square feet of drainage board = about 3 football fields
- Installed 6,500 tons of new stone = weight of 5,200 Honda Civics
- And.... removed 10,000 4-ft by 4-ft granite pavers, which if you laid them end-to-end, would be the same distance as climbing up and down Mt. Marcy (highest point in NYS) 4 times!