19 March 2009

A Pot Is Not Just A Pot

While walking around the Gift Shoppe and Marketplace, I got a chance to preview some of the neat and really cool items for this spring. One display that caught my eye were the Self Watering Napa Pots.
I think what caught my attention first was the rich pastel spring (even Easter hued) colors.


The great thing about this pot, other than rich pastels and that they are lightweight, is that they have a built in self-watering system. No need for that ugly overspill tray under a pot. And if you're using this pot outside, you can remove the plug and overide the self watering system so that it can drain, in the event of overwatering due to rain.

For Easter, I'd use this pot and put in a cyclamen or hyacinth and use it for a table setting or a gift. It looks better than a pot cover.

The different possibilites for this pot are only limited by you imagination.

No comments: